TCC #camera #canon #video #filmmaker #musicvideo #equipment #bag #backpack #dslr
Ever wonder what camera gear NASA astronaut Don Pettit uses to shoot his amazing photographs from the International Space Station? Here’s a portrait of Don floating around on with his massive collection of Nikon DSLRs and lenses.
***HUGE FREE GIVEAWAY***
We are deciding to give these luxurious things away because we either haven’t worn them in awhile, upgraded to better things or just don’t want them anymore.
- Black sparkle high heals, size 8
- Dangle earrings
- Pink Victorias Secret sweater
- two purses! Forever 21 brown leather and Pacsun tribal print
- Blue,white and grey cheetah print scarf
- Justin Bieber signed picture book! YES ACTUALLY SIGNED BY HIM!
- Amazing rod curling iron
- Mac computer!! only a year old
- Rebel camera! very expensive! got it for christmas last year so please take good care of it
- Samsung galaxy s phone the EPIC
This is NOT a scam! we will be choosing someone to get ALL of these items in 3 weeks (10th of May).
we will be using random.org to choose a winner, so the more times you reblog, the higher chance you have at winning!
If you don’t believe that we will actually be choosing a blog to win!
LIKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
the winner must send in a picture to us so that you all see that it was sent and received.
Free shipping! You will not have to pay for ANYTHING! & It can shipped to anywhere in the world :)
The only rules are you have to be following ME & HER!
We will have a winner, & then check to see if that person is following us, if they are not, I will be choosing another blog. Easy as that.
SO REBLOG TO WIN! GOODLUCK! :)
a Macbook, a Rebel and a Samsung? whoa!
IT’S HERE. Or just about here.
Welcome Canon’s newest DSLR: the Canon 5D MarkIII.
- It’s 17x faster than the MarkII thanks to a new processor.
- It has a shiny full-frame sensor that snaps more megapixels, 22.3 of them.
- It can now shoot at 60fps which makes for awesome slow-mo video.
It’s $3500, but we don’t really need this spleen anyway.
photo by Mario Aguilar; via Gizmodo
Um, you guys. YOU GUYS. IT’S HERE!!
I’m so happy!!! This means I’m finally going to be able to buy a Mark II! damn…. hahahahahah
The Photorito is a protective lens wrap that looks like a burrito!
It saves you from having to lug your camera bag — you can toss your wrapped lens into any bag while keeping it safe.
What the frickin’ hell??? HAHAHAHAHAH